For my EAES 317 class we were to write an Arts Education Analysis. There was no length requirement for this paper, and I really enjoyed that. The reflection did need to address these questions/ideas:
- What impacted you about the Circle of Courage and how will you use this in your classroom?
- How do you plan to integrate Aboriginal content into your Arts curriculum plans?
- How did the in-service sessions in each of the Arts elements impact you personally and professionally? What was helpful? Did any of this improve your confidence?
- What did you learn about unique ways to use the Arts in a classroom during our school tour?
- What did you learn about the correlation between creativity and integrating the Arts in subject areas?
Here is a link to my Analysis: Maytlind Mallo Arts Ed Analysis
Here is a link to my Inquiry Unit Outline from my EAES 317 class. It was designed around the idea of students ‘becoming’ a museum curator and choosing work from Saskatchewan or other Canadian artists in their museum exhibit.